416 E. Main St.
Broussard, LA 70518
- The judge and prosecutor come in once a month for court. Any questions or inquiries should be directed to either the Assistant Clerk or the Clerk of Court at the Broussard Police Department.
- Court is held at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers located at 416 East Main Street, Broussard, Louisiana 70518. Phone 337-837-6259 - Fax 337-839-1219
- Payments of fines are collected between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM Mon. – Fri at the Broussard Police Department located at 414 East Main Street. Payments can be mailed to the Broussard Police Department at 414 East Main Street. Fines can be paid in cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, or personal checks (Please do not mail cash). Checks are to be made payable to the City of Broussard. No two party checks are acceptable.
- The judge grants most extensions. Parties requesting an extension on payment(s) must appear before the judge on the date assigned on the summons or citation(s) in order to receive an extension.
- Failure to pay any outstanding citations can be very costly. If you have any outstanding fines due to this court, there may be a warrant out for your arrest and/or your drivers license can be suspended by the Louisiana Department of Public Safety. You should contact this office immediately in order to avoid any further costs or face being arrested.
|Citation Date||Court Date|
|January 1-31||February 28, 2019|
|February 1-28||March 29, 2019|
|March 1-31||April 25, 2019|
|April 1-30||May 30, 2019|
|May 1-31||June 27, 2019|
|June 1-30||July 25, 2019|
|July 1-31||August 29, 2019|
|August 1-30||September 26, 2019|
|September 1-30||October 24, 2019|
|October 1-31||November 21, 2019|
November 1-30 December 19, 2019
Magistrate Judge – Carrol L. Spell, Jr.
City Prosecutor – James E. Simon
Clerk of Court – Ashley Arabie
Chief Clerk - Rhonda Williams
Clerk - Courtney Doucet
Assistant Clerk - Megan Richard