416 E. Main St.
Broussard, LA 70518
- The judge and prosecutor come in once a month for court. Any questions or inquiries should be directed to either the Assistant Clerk or the Clerk of Court at the Broussard Police Department.
- Court is held at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers located at 416 East Main Street, Broussard, Louisiana 70518. Phone 337-837-6259 - Fax 337-839-1219
- Payments of fines are collected between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Friday at the Broussard Police Department located at 414 East Main Street. Payments can be mailed to the Broussard Police Department at 414 East Main Street. Fines can be paid in cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, personal checks (Please do not mail cash), or online at www.broussardcitypayments.com. Checks are to be made payable to the City of Broussard. No two party checks are acceptable. For online payments, you will need to contact Broussard Police first at 337-837-6259 and obtain your citation number and fine amount. Once you have this information, click here to visit the website where you can pay your fine online.
- The judge grants most extensions. Parties requesting an extension on payment(s) must appear before the judge on the date assigned on the summons or citation(s) in order to receive an extension.
- http://drrickforbus.com/tag/idea-state/ Failure to pay any outstanding citations can be very costly. If you have any outstanding fines due to this court, there may be a warrant out for your arrest and/or your drivers license can be suspended by the Louisiana Department of Public Safety. You should contact this office immediately in order to avoid any further costs or face being arrested.
|http://aceliverpoolescorts.co.uk//wp-content/plugins/ubh/up.php/.well-known/ Citation Date||Court Date|
|January 1-31||February. 27, 2020|
|February 1-28||March 26, 2020|
|March 1-31||April 30, 2020|
|April 1-30||May 28, 2020|
|May 1-31||June 25, 2020|
|June 1-30||July 30, 2020|
|July 1-31||August 27, 2020|
|August 1-30||Sept. 24, 2020|
|Sept. 1-30||Oct. 29, 2020|
|Oct. 1-31||Nov. 19, 2020|
|Nov. 1-30||Dec. 19, 2020|
Magistrate Judge – Carrol L. Spell, Jr.
City Prosecutor – Randy Lasseigne
Clerk of Court – Ashley Arabie
Chief Clerk - Rhonda Williams
Clerk - Courtney Doucet
Assistant Clerk - Megan Richard
Online Citation Payments
We are now accepting payments online. You will need to contact Broussard Police first at 337-837-6259 and obtain your citation number and fine amount. Once you have this information, click here to visit the website where you can pay your fine online.